Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

Weather in my neck of the woods: Cold, snow, cloudy skies...same old same old for Feb.

One of my simple pleasures: the glow of candle light in the evenings.

On my bedside table: Bible, couple of books for review, cell phone.

On my TV: Little House on the Prairie

On the menu for tonight: cheesy potatoes and kielbasa

On my TO DO list: laundry, organize my magazines, start moving things into my craft room!!!

New recipe I tried last week: nothing much...at least none that I can remember...LOL!

In the craft basket: I am going to make place mats and a few pot holders.

Looking forward to: MANY things! I'm getting a laptop!! I'm so excited about this. We are also replacing all the windows in our house. Along with new doors. I can not wait!!

Homemaking tip: I have been organizing my magazines. Now I do not need every page of the magazine. So I find articles or recipes I want and cut them out and place in a 3 ring binder. I'll post pictures once I get my new laptop!! WOOOHOO!

Favorite Blog post of the week (mine or others):Did not really read many blogs this week.

Favorite photo from last week: This is another picture from my trip to Pittsburgh PA. I'm still in awe of the amount of snow that fell in one day. Besides the fact that they really do not know how to handle that amount of snow. The weather this winter is SO crazy...I mean parts of the south have gotten snow!

Lesson learned the past few days: Keeping up on paper clutter will help you feel more organized.

On my prayer list: family, friends, military families. My husband also has hurt his back...I'm praying for quick healing.

Devotionals, Scripture reading, Key verses: Proverbs 17:1 "It's better to eat a dry crust of bread in peace than to have a feast where there is quarreling."
To read other Happy Homemaker Monday posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: