Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: raining, raining and more raining!! We did hit a high of 53 degrees early this morning. But we are expected to hit a low in the 30's.

One of my simple pleasures: the smell of fresh baked bread.

On my bedside table: Bible, cell phone and lamp
On my TV: nothing

On the menu for tonight: penne pasta with sauce, homemade garlic bread, and salad

On my To Do List: bake some bread, make muffins for hubby's lunch, clean the house, steam the floors, laundry, schooling the children.

New Recipe I tried last week: I'm not sure I tried any new recipes.

In the craft basket: cards, I still have to get the curtains done for my sister..LOL!

Looking forward to: Ladies Bible study...there is only 2 more weeks of Bible study then we will not have another one until September!! :-(

Homemaking Tip for this week: sprinkle hot water on the mirror to clean them, then wipe dry.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): didn't read many blogs.

Favorite photo from last week: This was from a couple of months ago..this is my niece...who says girls can't play football...she was growling at my son...LOL!

Lesson learned the past few days: I love the weekends we just stay home and spend time together.

On my Prayer List: unsaved family members, family health, my children to continue their growth in Christ.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: "Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ." Titus 2:13

3 comments:

cassandrasmom said...

your niece is so cute!!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I'm going to try your hot water on the mirror thing. Sounds like a good plan....★Linda

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture.

The scripture is beautiful, what hope indeed!