Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods: mid 60's in NOVEMBER!! I love it. Sun is shinning and windows are open.

One of my simple pleasures: spending time with my children.

On my bedside table: Bible, cell phone, clock and lamp.

On my TV: nothing! It was on way too much last week with us all being sick.

On the menu for tonight: skillet lasagna, salad, corn

On my To Do List: get caught up on schooling, deep clean the house.

New Recipe I tried last week: nothing.

In the craft basket: scrapbook, faithbook, Christmas Cards.

Looking forward to: a nice quiet week.

Homemaking Tip for this week: I think I said this last week, but when people offer to help you out when you are sick let them!

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): didn't read blogs

Favorite photo from last week: Katrina playing with the camera...she is going to be thrilled I posted this...LOL!!!

Lesson learned the past few days: It is very difficult to be sick all at once as a family. We were getting on each other's nerves by weeks end. But arguing isn't going to help any of us. We spent time reading God's word and that helped us a lot!

On my Prayer List: Soldiers and Families of Fort Hood in TX, sick people with the flu, my family.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Psalm 5:3-4 "In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hope you're all feeling better! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

It's a bit chilly over here and now very foggy.

Lovely scripture.