Friday, October 23, 2009

Paper Luminaries

I have been busy preparing for the upcoming holidays. I made 2 paper luminaries today. The first one is using the Christmas Story Stamp from Close to my Heart. I love the way this one turned out. You can not see the flaps that are on either side of the vellum but it reads "A baby, a manger, a bright, and shining star.....go to my website to read the rest of it.

Products used for the Christmas Story one above: Visit my website for details on products used.

(1395) Vellum Paper; (X5643) Chocolate Cardstock; (C1377) Christmas Story stamp set; (Z2140) Outdoor denim ink; (3505) Water color pencils

This was the first luminary I did. Since I did not have an autumn colored cardstock I did a ink and sponge effect all over the white daisy cardstock. This one is using November's Stamp of the Month. I'm not extremely happy with the way it turned out. But I think it is cute.


These were SO easy to make. Products used for this one was: (1395) Vellum paper; (1385) White daisy cardstock; (Z2101) Autumn Terracotta Ink; (Z2104) Barn Red ink; (D1377) November Stamp of the Month (not available until November 1)

No comments: