Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Card and a birthday card

I've been working on some Christmas cards for a swap with my team. Here is the one I created for tonight. The products I used are all Close to my Heart so if you see something here head on over to my website and you can order from the comfort of your own home. The product numbers are in (). I'll even post a step by step at a later date if you want to know how to make this.

Products used:
Colonial White cardstock (#1388)
Cocoa cardstock (X5642)
B&T paper Animal Cookies (X5807)
Festive Frills stamp set (C1328)
Cranberry brads (Z1219)
Cranberry ribbon (Z1103)
3D foam tape (Z1151)
Inks: New England Ivy, Cranberry


This is a card I made for my Great Aunt who is turning 90!!

Products used:
Colonial White Cardstock
Chocolate Cardstock
B&T Duos Thats Amore
stamp sets: Dream Big and With Love
Inks: Pansy Purple, Vineyard Berry
Embroidery Floss


Making my own cards is not only rewarding but also it adds that extra personal touch! Contact me today to learn how to make these cards.

No comments: