Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods: I love autumn!! Need I say more?

One of my simple pleasures: watching my children getting along! :-)

On my bedside table: "Love and Respect", Bible, cell phone

On my TV: football and Yankees game...hubby going back and forth...lol!

On the menu for tonight: We had hamburgers on the grill and tater tots. So simple but yummy!

On my To Do List: school, clean, laundry, scrapbooking/cardmaking

New Recipe I tried last week: did not try anything new

In the craft basket: paper crafting

Looking forward to: a week with nothing planned...not in the near future!!

Homemaking Tip for this week: do your major cleaning in the fall when the temps are cooler. You will also have a nice clean home to "hibernate" in for the winter.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): do not really have one.

Favorite photo from last week: my twins!!

Lesson learned the past few days: make sure when your driving around a lake on narrow roads you do your homework....make sure there will not be a benefit ride the day you want to travel!!! We encountered over 100 bicycle riders on Saturday while traveling to visit friends.

On my Prayer List: family, our government, soldiers.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Psalm 121:1-2 "I lift my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth."

To see other posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

1 comment:

everyday mom of one said...

I also like to have my house fall cleaned so that it is good for winter.