Wednesday, March 4, 2009

31 Days of prayer for my Husband Day 31

I can not believe the month is over. It was such a blessing to not only me but my Husband. He said he could feel a difference this month. So I have decided that I am going to put the prayers down on cards and keep them by my Bible. I'm going to attach them together with a ring. I will post a picture when I get them completed.

Day 31

Pray that your husband will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life. Pray that his attitudes and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the Word of God. (John 8:44; 2 Cor. 10:4-5)

John 8:44 (King James Version)
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (King James Version)
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Do not stop praying for our Husbands! It is vital to their lives that we take them before God each day.

No comments: