Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gratituesday

I am so grateful for God's safety for my family members each and everyday. I pray for each of them every morning. Then praise him every night when everyone is safe. In my previous post you can read at the bottom about how God protected my Husband yesterday at work. This is the third time he has kept him from great injury at work. A few months ago he took a big fall down a flight of metal stairs. The only injury he received was a lot of bruises and a cut on his arm. It could of been a lot worse since the stairs were about 10 or more feet in the air. God has his protection around him, for that I am grateful.

Not only am I grateful today, but each and everyday that my family and I are here on this earth together. I am grateful that I will once again see those family members who have accepted Christ as their Savior.

It has been a long time since I've joined in on Gratituesday. To see other posts please stop by the Heavenly Homemakers blog to see the list. Better yet, join in. We all have many things to be grateful for!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

God is amazing! Thanks for sharing how you are aware of the power of His protection.

Sarah said...

Hi Jen,

I thought of you today as I was posting on my blog. I know you said you were starting The Love Dare with your husband this week. Good for you both! I have been posting about my journey through the book periodically, and have struggled some as of late because I really feel Satan has taken me under attack because we are trying to strengthen my marriage. I pray he doesn't do the same to you. Stay strong and in the Word as you travel through the book, because there is nothing Satan wants to do more than sabotage the growth you are going to have.

Take care and blessings to you -

Conny said...

Hi Jen, since you stopped by my blog, I wanted to stop by yours! I love your Gratituesday post :) One reason I blog is to incorporate an attitude of GRATEFULNESS into my life - and to remind myself of what you are saying: there is so so much to be thankful for! God is good.
Blessings, Conny