To read other Gratituesday posts visit Heavenly Homemakers to see the list.
I am so grateful for all the blessing that have come out of my recent surgery and recovery. I know I have talked about this to death but I'm always amazed at how I can see God's hand in everything!!
Here is a short list of some of those blessings.
1. My eyes are open more to seeing the hand of God in my life.
2. I have learned what total submission to my Husband means.
3. My Children have learned how to be self sufficient in some areas.
4. I have been humbled by the out pouring of affection from many people, in person and through blogging.
5. I have learned that I can't "fix" everything and I need to be quiet and wait on God!
God uses every situation to "polish" us up. People have a misconception that when you become a Christian everything is great all the time. The difference is that God uses these situations to make us lean on him for everything. Until my surgery I didn't do that, I tried to fix everything myself. It is such a wonderful feeling to give all this to God. It is like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders!! It is great to know that I do not have to "fix" everything, God will do it.
Side note: We have allowed our 14 year old daughter to have her very own blog, Katrina's Happenings. We would appreciate it if you would go to her blog and give her some words of encouragement. I'm trying to show her that writing can be really great. Also, since I can't be on here all the time I'm asking that you all be our eyes when we can't. Thank you in advance.