Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gratituesday


I have so many things to be thankful for! But this week I am thankful for the Lord leading us to such a wonderful Church. Each person in the Church has become a part of my family. Yesterday we had a cookie baking day and I got to know many of the women so much better. What a better way to get to know someone than over flour, eggs, and sugar!! We had so much fun.

Making candy. Katie is working very hard huh?? They were little snowmen covered in chocolate.

Andrew making his gingerbread house. It was so much fun.

Hannah making her gingerbread house. She was in her glory being there with us.

This is just a small portion of cookies we exchanged. There were many more still in the kitchen. I wish I had a picture of all the containers after we separated them. I had so much fun yesterday. My job was separating all these into 8 containers. You know how many times I lost count????

I was SO excited when my Mom called and told me my sister in law was going to be coming with us. Here she is with my nephew making the gingerbread house....notice...he is eating the decorations...LOL. My Mom was there also. We all had so much fun.
To read other Gratituesday posts stop by the Heavenly Homemakers.

No comments: