Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Summer Swap Partner

I am SOOOOO excited. I just found out that my swap partner for the summer swap which is hosted by the Simple Woman is Shelly. This is such a wonderful thing to be a part of. Between now and the 19th I will be collecting items for my partner that say "summer" to me. I want it to be a blessing to her as well as brighten her day. It is like awating the arrival of Christmas, WAIT it is Christmas in July! Too funny. I will not post what I am collecting for her because she may stop by and see it. Just that I am excited about it. So as soon as I hear that she has received the items I will post the pictures of the items here. I will also share what she swaps with me. The Simple Woman wants to do this type of thing 4 times a year...WOOOHOOO!

1 comment:

Pastor Ron said...

Jen that sounds so cool!
How neat is that!
See you on Friday! Yippee!!!!!!