Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Giggles and Grins

Last night I was finishing up the supper dishes, my husband was watering the garden, the kids went out to play before it got too dark. All of a sudden I heard a scream and then a bunch of laughing. I looked out the window just in time to see our oldest throw a cup of water on my husband. LOL! He didn't even know what hit him. The children all stood there frozen in time...in shock perhaps....I don't think they thought they could actually get him wet. He promptly took the hose and chased them in the lawn. The quiet of the evening was filled with giggles and grins from my family. Along with our dog throwing in her 2 cents. It is such a wonderful sound at the end of a long day. This is a picture of my son with his best "giggle". He saw me load this picture and said, "awww Mom! That one?" These are the things the children will remember.


We have entered the last few weeks of school. I'm excited to be finishing up our 2nd year of home school. I am really looking forward to the month of July off. We then start back in August. We are on a 4 day schedule with Fridays left for appointments or getting together with friends. I enjoy having Friday's off even if we do not go anywhere. It is also a good day for the children to get caught up on any lessons they have "forgotten" to do.

1 comment:

Pastor Ron said...

WOW he really looks like Katie and hannah in that picture!