Friday, May 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to reflections in the window!

As we grow in our Christian lives our reflections change as well, so sit back and enjoy a glimpse into our lives. At the end of the day are you able to look at your reflection and smile?

I have been blogging for a while now. A friend of mine was talking about blogging a while back and I wanted to know what it was.....some kind of dance? Oh wait that is clogging! LOL Anyway, I've been blogging since November '07. Not quite a year. It is such a wonderful way to keep track of the what goes on in our lives, good and bad. Its great to see how we have grown as Christians and sometimes things that convict us.

I am a stay at home Mom of 3 wonderful children...don't we all say that? Katie is 14, Hannah is 11, Andrew is 8. We have been homeschooling for 2 years and LOVE it. We have been using an unschooling method so far. Since we pulled them out of public school we had to "undo" public school. This coming school year we will be using My Father's World. We are very excited about it. It uses a Charlotte Mason method of teaching children. A lot of reading and writing. If you had come up to me 3 years ago and said I was going to be a stay at home Mom, and homeschooling I would of said you are crazy!! But ask me now and it is the only place I want to be. I loved my kids before homeschooling but since starting homeschooling I have fallen in love with my children.

I love to take pictures and once I figure out how to post pictures I will be posting a lot of them. I love to cook and create new recipes, or at least revamp old ones. I will try and post some of them.

No comments: