Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Homemaker {Back Home Again!}


The weather in my neck of the woods...
It has been warm(er) the past few days.  Friday and Saturday it was close to 90!  Finally we are warming up and I do believe the snow has all melted.

Things that make me happy...
Being home!  I am no longer working. 

Menu for this week...
Monday~ Pork Roast on the grill, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms
Tuesday~ Beef Stir Fry
Wednesday~ Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Thursday~ Steaks on the grill
Friday~ Potato Skins

What’s on my TV today...
Nothing much.

Looking around the house...
A ton of laundry.  We just returned from vacation last night so as you can imagine we have piles of stuff everywhere. 

On my To Do List...
Laundry
Dishes (dishwasher broke so its back to the old fashioned way)
Vacuum
Mop the floors
Dust

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon...
I have a few since I am currently reviewing Trisha Yearwood's new cookbook

In the craft basket...
Nothing yet

Looking forward to this week...
Getting back into a routine after vacation

Tips and Tricks...
Sorry I have nothing

My favorite blog post this week...
I have not been very good at blogging lately.  I am looking forward to blogging more frequently.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog I would like to share with readers)...
Nothing new

Favorite photo...
Last week we went to Cleveland on vacation.  We had the best time!!  I will be blogging about that tomorrow.  One of our favorite spots was the beach.

Lesson learned the past few days...
You don't have to spend a ton of money to have a great family vacation. 

On my mind...
EMT class.  It is a blessing that my employment ended now.  I can focus completely on my training.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
On the highway we saw a semi truck with this scripture written on the cab door.  I thought that was cool.

Proverbs 3:6
"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."

2 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Glad you had a great vacation - the laundry when you get back is always the worst! Have a great week.

Jean said...

I love your photo! What a great scripture to see on a semi truck. Hope you have a wonderful week!