Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cheesy Garlic Stuffed Bread

Sometimes it's the simplest of meals my family raves about.  I wanted to add some simple meals to our rotation of meals.  As much as I love cooking, it is difficult to get good meals on the table before my husband has to leave for work.  I'm praying someday his shift will change.  But for now I'm praising God for His provision. 

This is one of those quick delicious meals.


Cheesy Garlic Stuffed Bread (This will make 2 large loaves of bread)

Bread dough (I used a recipe for 2 loaves of bread)
3 cups  Shredded cheese (I used farmers cheese, mozzarella and cheddar)
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried oregano
5 tablespoons melted butter

Roll out the dough into a rectangle.  Place 1 teaspoon of garlic onto the dough.  Place cheese into the center of the dough.  Roll up length wise.  Seal well and place the dough, seam side down onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.  Do the same for the other loaf of dough.  Cut small incisions into the top of the bread.  Now let the dough rise for about 30 minutes.


Once the dough has risen.  Brush the melted butter onto the dough.  Sprinkle the oregano onto the top of the dough.

Place the bread into a 350 degree preheated oven.  Bake for 30 minutes.  Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.

Let the bread cool a bit before cutting.  Serve with a side of dipping sauce.  This was so yummy and best of all quick and simple.

1 comment:

Mila said...

Loving it!I'm going to make it for sure
xx