Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Favorite Things

This winter has been SO long and weary.  But we are fortunate to have a warm house and full cupboards.  This got me to thinking about the things in life I love.

My Husband

"The heart of her husband safely trusts her;
So he will have no lack of gain." Proverbs 31:11

My Kids

"Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her." Proverbs 31:28

Delicious Food with Farm grown pork

"She is like the merchant ships,
She brings her food from afar." Proverbs 31:14

Sunshine Coming in the Window

"She also rises while it is yet night,
And provides food for her household,
And a portion for her maidservants." Proverbs 31:15

Creating With My Hands

"She seeks wool and flax,
And willingly works with her hands." Proverbs 31:13


Beautiful Jars in my Kitchen

"She perceives that her merchandise is good,
And her lamp does not go out by night." Proverbs 31:16

Snowfall

"She is not afraid of snow for her household,
For all her household is clothed with scarlet." Proverbs 31:21

3 comments:

Christine said...

You're so good with publishing pictures! Love the Scriptures in the script too. Long winter here in Ohio too!

Farmlife Chick said...

Great post! Love the verses!! They go perfectly with the pictures!

As He Leads is Joy said...

What a fun post of think you enjoy during a long winter.