Sunday, December 15, 2013

It is still snowing!

One thing I really love is snow!  It reminds me that no matter how "dirty or muddy" our lives are Jesus' blood makes us white as snow!

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."


I think it is safe to say we will have a white Christmas!  As I type this up the snow continues to fall.

I honestly thought we had more snow then we do.  According to the yard stick we "only" have a little over 9 inches. 

Whenever I am stressed or upset I just love to bundle up and go outside.  No matter what the season I take the camera and start shooting. 

The snow is just hanging on the tree branches.  It is ever so peaceful outdoors.  Every once and a while a bird comes down to feast on our bird feeders. 

 After I took this picture I noticed the feeder was pretty much empty.  So I filled it up.  I really miss all of the chickadees at our old house. 

We are all snuggled in for the evening.  We will be headed to bed very early tonight.  Andrew's surgery is tomorrow morning.  I wish I could say I was not in the least bit worried, but that would be a lie.  I am worried.  I'm a mom!  I know my boy is in good hands.  God has everything under control. 

Psalm 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Praying for Andrew's surgery. Hope everything goes well for him. I'm also thinking of you, knowing how stressful this is.

Hugs and love,
Sandra