Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


Thank you Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for hosting!

Weather...
Is gorgeous!!  We are in the low 70's with sunshine and a nice breeze.  Makes me want to bake something!!

Right Now I Am...
Listening to my son clean the basement.  I am also pondering things we need to do this week.

Thinking...
That at noon today our tenants are to be out of the house.  I'm praying everything goes as planned.

On My Reading Pile...
I've been diving into Scripture this past month.  I'm reading through Psalm.

On My TV...
Adam-12 now then later Little House and/or the Waltons

What I Found Surfing The Net...
I have not done much surfing lately.

On The Menu...
Monday~ Eggs and Bacon (requested by Andrew)
Tuesday~ Beef Stew bake
Wednesday~ Ham and Spaghetti
Thursday~ Tex-Mex Chicken
Friday~ Ranch Chicken

On My To Do List...
Clean our other house getting ready to sell.  We have an offer!  I just pray everything goes smoothly. I'm not sure I can take another round of bad news.

In The Craft Basket...
I'm sorting through my yarn.  Getting it organized.

Looking Forward to This Week...
Another quiet week at home.  I want to get some trim painted.  I also want to deep clean our room.

Looking Around The House...
Breakfast dishes to do.  Some dusting to do.  Noticed with all this sunshine how dirty the windows are.  So I'll be working on those as time allows.

From The Camera...
We were blessed by two of my readers with a membership to our beloved museum.  We are still in awe over it. 

Praying For...
Our family finances
Church
Friends who are searching for a job

Bible Verse...
Psalm 32:7 "You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came over from the happy homemaker linky. Good luck on your other house!
Beth

Naomi said...

I hope everything went well with your tennants moving out. You will be in our prayers.

Have a blessed week xxx