1. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day? We usually just have a theme supper. Usually something red, like spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna or pizza. My husband and I choose to show each other our love all year not just one day out of the year. The same goes for our children.
2. When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress? Probably dress pants.
3. Do you use a regular toothbrush or on of the battery run kind? Regular
4. Did you have Valentines in school when you were a child? Yes we did and it made me feel funny. Especially in the upper elementary years. I think the valentines were read into much more then they should have.
5. If you could learn a new craft tomorrow what would it be? I would like to learn how to sew clothing.