1. What is your favorite time of the day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
I love reading in the evening after the kids have gone to bed. I usually have a couple of hours before my husband gets home from work. If there is nothing I am reading, I will sometimes watch TV. There really isn't anything on it I care to watch.
2. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
Yes we watched the Super Bowl. My favorite commercial was the God made a Farmer commercial. Loved it! We dream of one day owning our own hobby farm. Right now we are farmers at heart.
3. Have you been watching Downton Abbey? Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV, movie or series lately?
We love Downton Abbey!! My husband and I watch it together. My favorite character is the Grandmother. I just love the things she says. "It would be horrible to waste such a good pudding."
4. Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living or Mary Kay)
Yes I love them. Probably too much. I've learned over the years I'm a better customer than a sales person. I sold Tastefully Simple for a while and Close to My Heart for a long while. I'm not a forward type of a person to beg people to host parties. But I will host for other people.
5. Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can... get a lot accomplished. This reminds me of a verse I read recently. Psalm 104:23 "Man goes out to his work and to his labor until the evening."