Saturday, December 22, 2012

Capturing December 16-22

Boy the days have certainly gotten away from me!!  Here are the days to catch me up.
 
Day 16~ Outside Christmas Lights
These are from last year.  We did not do many lights outside this year.
 
Day 17~Presents
 
Day 18~Stockings
St. Nick filling the stockings in 1849.
 
Day 19~Candy Cane
 
Day 20~Tree Topper
I chuckled when I saw this.  It's an ornament that Hannah placed on top of the tree.  Our real topper was still in the box.  I didn't have the heart to switch it. 
 
Day 21~Peace
We got snow!  It will be sticking around for Christmas!  Snow is so peaceful to me.
 
Day 22~ Tradition
We have a tradition of getting together for Christmas with all my extended family.  Believe it or not there are a few missing.  My grandparents are right in the center of the picture.  I did have all my aunts and uncles there today.  I look forward to this every year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Farmlife Chick said...

Good for you! I've lost track of the challenge, but hopefully can catch up during next week!

Sandra said...

Great photos :)