Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brownie in a Mug

 
I know many people have done this before.  This is the first time I've actually made them.  This is something people of all ages can enjoy.  Not only are they quick and easy to make, they are also portion controlled!  No more big pan of brownies sitting around for all to nibble on.
 
Brownie in a Mug
 
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 Tablespoons cocoa
pinch of salt
2 Tablespoons oil
3 Tablespoons water
 
Add the dry ingredients to a coffee mug stir until blended.  Then add the oil and water.  Stir until well combined.  It will look something like pudding once it is all mixed.  Place the mug into the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.  Remove from the microwave and cool a little.  Add ice cream if you like.  I don't like chocolate, but the kids loved these!!
 
Enjoy!  I'm joining Diary of a SAHM for Cooking Thursday.
 

2 comments:

Conny said...

WAIT: you just said you don't like chocolate!!! :-O I think you're the first person I ever heard say that!! :)

This sounds great! and reminds me I have a scrambled egg in a mug recipe somewhere ... hmmm....

Sandra said...

LOL Conny. I had the same reaction the first time Jen told me she didn't like chocolate.

Those look good Jen, I usually make the 5 minute chocolate cake in the mug, but I think this one is different, have to try it :)