Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Goals for 2012...both Heart and Home

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas.  I know we did.  It was by far one of the best ones we have ever had.  For the first time since we've been married we were able to bless others.  Usually we are the ones being blessed this time of year.  If you continue to be obedient to God He will bring your though.

I recently joined a Facebook group called Devotional for the Disorganized.  Perfect title for me.  I use to be so organized!!  Recently I've had so many things in the air at the same time many of my duties fell to the wayside.  So in addition to the devotional the moderators will be issuing weekly challenges.  This will all begin on January 1.  She gave us an early challenge. 

Our challenge is to list 5 goals regarding our home and personal goals.  I was then invited to join another Facebook group A Journey to Becoming a Proverbs 31 Wife.  This was exactly what I wanted my goals to reflect for the upcoming year!!


So now onto the challenge.

List 10 goals for my home and role as a Proverbs 31 wife. 

Biblical Womanhood Goals:

  • Be more diligent in my quiet times.
  • Be more attentive to my husband.
  • Allow God to lead me.  Not myself.  Listen to Him.
  • Have a more quiet, meek spirit.
  • Stay positive, even in the midst of trials.

Household Goals:

  • Be more organized. Declutter.
  • Keep a schedule for cleaning.
  • Finish the kids rooms. (Complete the small projects)
  • Do not put off things.  DO them as soon as possible.
  • Do not take on more than I can handle.

This coming year is going to be a good one! 

2 comments:

Renee said...

So glad you had a wonderful holiday! The two studies sound really interesting. Happy New Year!

Christa said...

Stopping by from the Proverbs 31 Journey to say hello!