Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Homemaker's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
Autumn like!  We are entering sweatshirt weather...I love it!

I am thinking...
of everything that needs to be done.

I am thankful for...
homeschooling my children

From the learning rooms...
We are still getting back into our routine.
We are currently reviewing many great homeschool products!  Reviews coming soon.

From the kitchen...
Until we move our menu will consist of mainly quick meals.

I am wearing...
Sweats and sweatshirt...need to break out the socks again.

I am creating...
a home management binder

I am going...
to be moving soon!!  We are going from a 700 square foot house to a much larger one.  (I do not know the exact square footage...LOL!)  We are also excited about having people over for fellowship.  We have gone to so many people's homes for fellowship, now I plan on doing the same.  Hannah would like to have John and Kathi with their children as soon as we are settled. 

I am learning from Scripture...
We need to step back and let God lead us.  When we try and lead ourselves we go astray. (Psalm 31:3-5)

I am praying...
for our move.  It's going to be a change.  My husband is moving from the only house he has ever lived in.  There are not many neighbors near by, where we are moving to is right in the heart of the village.  This is our first really big step of faith!  But know that this is God's will.  There is sadness because this is our first house as a married couple...but it is just a building...WE (family members) are the home.

I am hearing...
Classical hymns playing

Around the house...
Boxes
Piles to be sorted

One of my favorite things...
When the house is quiet and I'm waiting for my husband to come home.  I still get all giddy inside when I know he's on his way home.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Packing
Picking out paint for the kids new rooms
laundry
Getting things ready for our yard sale

Picture thought I'm sharing...

A very cool cloud over our house.

No comments: