Friday, June 3, 2011

31 Days of Prayer for my Husband~~Day 3


Day 3
Pray that Matthew will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord.
(Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:8 )

Psalm 51:2-4
"Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.  For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me.  Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight-That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge."

Micah 6:8
"He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God."

So often we as wives get so wrapped up in our problems, or lives that we forget to stop and remember why God created women.  It wasn't to "be all you can be", we were created to help our husbands.  They are the head of the home.  We need to stop and remember they struggle just as much as we do with sin, sometimes more.  Pray for your husbands, protect them as much as you can.  With God as your General, you will win the battle over sin.

Thank you to Sandra over at Diary of a SAHM for hosting this!

 

No comments: