Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Watcher foods

Broccoli and cheddar roasted potatoes.  These are Smart Ones meals.  I loved this one.  It was so creamy and tasty!  Next time I make this I'm going to steam some broccoli and add it.


I found these at Walmart for $1.98!  I also had a coupon to use as well.  I have stocked my freezer with these.  It's a great go to meal.  It is 6 Weight Watcher Points Plus.  The only problem I have is keeping my kids away from it!! :-)

For desert I had:
Turtle Sundae...YUM!  I really liked this one as well.  Again very creamy.  With it all premeasured I did not have to worry about measuring it.  Sorry I forgot to take a picture.  So the picture below is from the Smart Ones website.
I also picked these up at Walmart.  These were $4.89.  A bit expensive for ice cream but to me the cost is nothing compared to how I feel loosing weight.  Weight Watcher Points Plus is 4 points!!

1 comment:

Alicia K said...

Those sound great! I am heading to WW on Friday to "get back on the wagon". Not looking forward to that weigh in but, I have to face the music. One of my homeschool friends is joining with me and we are hoping to be each other's accountability partners.

Have a great day!