Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Simple Woman Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
gentle cool breezes.  Nice comfortable temperatures.  Makes me long to autumn.  We have seen the signs of the changing season....leaves starting to turn beautiful colors.

I am thinking...
I love being a keeper at home.  I just wish I could get caught up on the many projects we have to complete before winter.

I am thankful for...
a Husband who joyfully helps me out with tasks.  This morning he got up and unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it.  I was unable to last night because my back was really hurting me.

From the learning rooms...
We are doing the Pizza Party unit study from Download N Go...review coming soon.
Our daily subjects as well.
3 products I'm reviewing for The Old Schoolhouse Crew.
SpellingCity.com kids love this so far!
~~I'll admit I do not like math...never have.  But watch for the review about this website!!  All I can say so far is....amazing!

From the kitchen...
Bubble Pizza
I'm in a slight baking mood with the temps cooler so I might make some bread.  Not sure if my back will allow it.

I am wearing...
grey skirt with tshirt

I am creating...
not as much as I'd like to.

I am going...
to the spray park with family tomorrow...not sure the weather will be very warm.

I am reading...
Bible
books for review

I am hoping...
To have all the details of a give a way worked out soon.  Come back tomorrow and enter.
To hear soon if my husband got the group leader position at work.

I am hearing...
birds chirping at the feeders

Around the house...
So much to do.  Now that it is cooler I am anxious to get them done.

One of my favorite things...
Autumn here in NY. 

A few plans for the rest of the week...
school
spray park
maybe a visit to our favorite museum

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
sneak peek of the give a way.  It's a cool book mark that my SIL made.


To see other Simple Women posts visit The Simple Woman Daybook blog.

No comments: