Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So what's a Mom to do.....

Well now Hannah and Andrew are sick. They are both running temps of over 100. They have been lying on the couch all day. So what does Mom do while her sick children are sleeping? I create fun things out of paper!!

Saturday at Church we are having a crafting day. I am demonstrating 2 paper crafts and wanted to play around with some new stamps I have. Here are 2 paper baskets I made today. The Christmas one (first one) is the one I'm demonstrating. The second one is a fall/halloweenish basket.
The one below is made from black textured card stock with Twitterpated paper. I love the way it looks. Its hard to see in the picture but it is shaped the same way as the one above.

I also had time to make a couple of cards using the Christmas Story stamp and Holiday Warmth. Both sets can be found on my website. The first card I used white card stock, cranberry cardstock, colonial white cardstock and the stamp was from Holiday Warmth.

I love the way this last card turned out! I used the Christmas Story stamp, black card stock, chocolate cardstock, colonial white textured cardstock, water color pencils, blending pen, Outdoor denim ink.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Wow ~ you're talented! They all look great.

Sandra said...

Oh those are wonderful Jen. Hope everyone feels better soon.