Tuesday, March 3, 2009

31 Days of prayer for my Husband Day 30


Day 30
Pray that your husband will serve God and others with pure motives. Pray that he will obey the Lord from his heart, and glorify Him in everything. (1 Cor. 10:13; John 7:17-18; Col. 3:23-24)
1 Corinthians 10:13 (New King James Version)
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
John 7:17-18 (New King James Version)
If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority. He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
Colossians 3:23-24 (New King James Version)
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
These past few days of praying for my Husband has been such an awesome journey for me. Not only as a wife but as a child of God. I have learned to be obedient to God by praying each day, most of the time more than once a day. Oh before this I prayed but not as passionately as I do now. I am going to place all the prayers on decorated note cards and clip them together to keep right with my Bible. I will post the picture of them when I get them finished. Just because we are coming to the end of the 31 days doesn't mean it has to end. Keep praying for your Husbands.

No comments: