Wednesday, February 4, 2009

31 Days of Prayer for my Husband Day 3

Day 3
Pray that your husband will be humble and quick to agree with God about his sin. Pray that his heart will be tender toward the voice of the Lord.
(Ps. 51:2-4; Micah 6:8 )
Psalm 51:2-4 (New King James Version)
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.

Micah 6:8 (New King James Version)
He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?
For other's that are praying for their Husband's visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.
I also have a HUGE praise, as I said on Monday in my Simple Woman daybook post that our drier had quit on us. Well, yesterday my Sister in Law, Heather called and said that they had a drier in their basement we could have! Not only that but they also gave us a washer a year or so back when ours quit. We had no idea how we were going to be able to buy a new one now. We prayed about it over the week and God once again provided for us. Thank you so much Matt and Heather we owe you!! Stop by and see her blog.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

God is truly amazing Jen :) That is just so wonderful!

Unknown said...

Its such a pleasure to have so many other bloggers praying for our men.. Glad your with us.. Love your blog too

faerieeva said...

What a lovely idea to pray for our husbands!