Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some Random Things about me!

I've been tagged by Amy over at Amys finer things blog. So now I have to come up with random things about me, then tag 6 bloggers. It is fun doing this because it give us a chance to get to know other bloggers. So enjoy....although it may not be very exciting!



1. I grew up on a chicken farm where we had 30,000 chickens! I really miss the farm life.



2. In my teen years I was a volunteer firefighter/EMT. I still continue as a volunteer with the ambulance, but because of a back injury I have not been able to ride as much.



3. Amy said in school she couldn't get away with anything....neither could I....both of my high school social studies teachers lived next door to us. My Dad loved talking to them.



4. It is hard for me to finish a book that does not keep my attention all the way through.



5. I love being a Keeper at Home! Most people who knew me when....would not believe it now. I was all about a career until God told me otherwise! Let me tell you it wasn't easy! LOL



6. I love the outdoors, camping, and recently I've grown to like fishing...as long as my Hubby does all the "yucky" work...LOL



Now it is my turn to tag 6 people except I can't think of any off the top of my head. SO if you read this and want to play along let me know and I'll be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

Nancie said...

Hi Jen,

So glad that you love being a Keeper at Home. It is a high calling from God! May God continue to give you much joy and strength.

I thank God that He enables us to meet through Word-Filled Wednesday. I enjoyed your posts. Thanks for visiting me and your encouragements.

I am thankful to God that I can meet you and many others through blogging. I am in the midst of listing out blogging friends that I like to share 2 awards with. I have included your blog as well. I like to share Share The Love Award and Friendship Award with you. Do come over and receive them when you have time. You can save the images and upload them to your side bars or posts. And feel free to pass them to your blogging buddies. Take care and God bless you and family always!

With appreciation and prayers,
Nancie