I've been tagged by Amy over at Amys finer things blog. So now I have to come up with random things about me, then tag 6 bloggers. It is fun doing this because it give us a chance to get to know other bloggers. So enjoy....although it may not be very exciting!
1. I grew up on a chicken farm where we had 30,000 chickens! I really miss the farm life.
2. In my teen years I was a volunteer firefighter/EMT. I still continue as a volunteer with the ambulance, but because of a back injury I have not been able to ride as much.
3. Amy said in school she couldn't get away with anything....neither could I....both of my high school social studies teachers lived next door to us. My Dad loved talking to them.
4. It is hard for me to finish a book that does not keep my attention all the way through.
5. I love being a Keeper at Home! Most people who knew me when....would not believe it now. I was all about a career until God told me otherwise! Let me tell you it wasn't easy! LOL
6. I love the outdoors, camping, and recently I've grown to like fishing...as long as my Hubby does all the "yucky" work...LOL
Now it is my turn to tag 6 people except I can't think of any off the top of my head. SO if you read this and want to play along let me know and I'll be sure to check it out.