Monday, August 26, 2013

Homemaking Monday

Thank you Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for hosting this each week.


Weather...We have rain and clouds today.  Around 80 degrees today.

Right Now I Am...Listening to the quiet of the house.  Hubby just left for work and things have settled down here.  Our days are flipped, we have very crazy mornings.  We eat our large meal at noon.  The afternoons are pretty quiet.  Once the kids go back to school it will be quieter.

Thinking...About everything we have been going through.  There were days I did not want to get out of bed.  I could feel bouts of depression coming over me.  I spent so much time crying from heartbreak. Psalm 16:11 "You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

On My Reading Pile...I've just been reading my Bible.  I've started reading through Psalm.

On My TV...Waltons and Little House on the Prairie.

What I Found Surfing The Net...I really haven't been surfing the net.

On The Menu...Monday is Creamy Chicken with mashed potatoes.  Tuesday is Pizza Roll. Wednesday is Ham and rice bake. Thursday is Cheeseburger macaroni.

On My To Do List...laundry, mopping the floors, sorting through clothes.

In The Craft Basket...nothing much.

Looking Forward to This Week...Andrew is starting football today.  He has been looking forward to this since we made the decision to send him to school this year. 

Looking Around The House...so many projects to finish. 

From The Camera...


Praying For...our family.  This situation with our daughter really has thrown us in a endless spin.  She is now staying with my sister.  My heart is still broken but God is using this situation for His glory.  Thank you all for the very kind emails and prayers.  We really appreciate it.

Bible Verse...Psalm 18:1 "I will love You, O LORD, my strength."


4 comments:

Sandra said...

I am so sorry she has moved out for now, I know it's heartbreaking for you. But you're right, this is all a lesson for both you and her, she will soon realize that she did have it pretty good after all.

Still keeping you all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Was in exact same situation (except instead of an ungodly relationship she did partying and stealing...) and the Lord moved my daughter into my (christian) eldest sister's home. I know the loop you've been tossed into. That was 2004 (she was 19 and just graduated high school). Today after recommitting her life to Christ she is married to a godly man and they have 2 beautiful children. She and I are closer than ever. I will keep you & your family in prayer. God will use this time. For all of you...to the good for those who trust him (Romans 8:28).

Renee said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

CRichman said...

Nice blog! i'm a new follower from the hop, would love a follow back!