Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Easy Chicken {Pressure Cooker}

My husband is back on the summer hours.  This makes getting our supper on the table a challenge. I often forget to pull things out of the freezer.   So I have been pulling out my trusty friend.....


I just love this kitchen tool!!  It's a 3 in 1 machine.  It's not only a pressure cooker but a steamer and slow cooker as well.  It does not heat up the kitchen and works wonderfully!!  I can put completely frozen meats into this and have dinner on the table in about 30 minutes.

Enough of the commercial.  Now onto the recipe.  It's one of the easiest recipes I've ever made.

1 Pound Chicken tenderloins
1/2 cup Italian dressing

Place everything into the cooker.  Set pressure to high for 15 minutes (if thawed) and 25 minutes (if frozen).

I told you it was easy!!  I served this with rice and green beans.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yum! Looks and sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing :)

Hugs!

Sandra said...

Sounds yummy :)

Love your 3 in 1, now that is a great kitchen item.