Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ranch Pork Chops

Ranch Pork Chops

6 boneless pork chops
1 package of dry ranch mix (I used the one I made myself.  You can find the recipe HERE.)
1 can of cream of chicken soup

Place the pork chops in a 13 x 9 pan.  Pour the dry soup mix over the top of the pork chops.  Spread the cream soup over the chops.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.  It will vary depending on your stove. 

This can also be done in the crockpot.  Add the ingredients as above into the crockpot.  Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.

This was SO good!  I served it with roasted garlic mashed potatoes. 

I am linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for her Cooking Thursday meme.

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

yum - simple but flavorful! :)

Connie said...

Yum!!! Good ole comfort food . . . it can not be beat :)

Sandra said...

I usually make ranch chicken, I'll have to do pork chops next. Love it Jen, looks SO good :)