Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Weather in my neck of the woods...
73 degrees!!  But change is lurking around the corner.  Strong storms on it's way.

Things that make me happy...
The smell after a storm

Book I'm reading...
Bible
The Journey
Theology for Today

What I'm enjoying on TV...
Art of Dairying
Art of Crafting
Art of Quilting
Art of Sewing
Art of Cooking
These also make a great Home Ec class for our children!

On the menu for dinner...
Grilled Cheese and soup

On my To Do list...
Homework for me
Schoolwork for the kiddos
laundry
cleaning home

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon...
While looking around the Homestead Blessings website I came across their recipe section.  We made the "Poor Man's Zucchini Crab Cakes".  YUM!!

In the craft basket...
Scrapbooking again YEA!!

Looking forward to this week...
Getting our new to us truck!!

Tips and Tricks...
Many hands make light work!  If everyone works together things will go along faster.

My favorite blog post this week...
Living Off Grid (I would love this)

Blog Hopping...

Favorite Picture...

LOL!  I love Andrew's face...our future Fireman!!

Lesson learned the past week...
We rely way too much on electronics!  We went this whole weekend without TV, and radio.  We would of gone without computer but Matt and I had schoolwork to do.

On my mind...
Doctor called with concerns over Katrina's blood work.  We are now waiting for them to call us back.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Psalm 56:3-4
"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me."

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Again I'm late coming around, I'm sorry, but I did enjoy your post.

I'll keep Katrina in my prayers.

Hugs,
Sandra