Monday, September 29, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Here we are at another Monday!  The weekends go by SO fast.  My back is messed up.  I think we need to purchase a new bed.  I have not had a restful nights sleep in weeks. 



Breakfast time…what is on the plate this morning...
Just coffee this morning. 

On today’s to do list...
Watching 2 very cute children (my niece and nephew) then home.  Andrew has flag football tonight. Then I may do some baking.  We will see how my energy holds up.

Currently reading...
Bible
"One Heartbeat Away" by Mark Cahill

On the TV today...
Waltons maybe later

The weather outside is...
We have been in the mid to upper 70's lately.  By the end of the week we will be in the 60's.

On the menu this week...
Chicken Parm nuggets, Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese, Sausage and Potatoes, Eggs and Bacon

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will...
Read, or go through my crochet and knitting. 

In the garden...
Grass.  We have completely covered up the garden and put grass seed over it.

Favorite photo from the camera...


Homemaking Tip...
Place a basket at the base of the stairs.  When something needs to be taken upstairs put it in there.  Next time someone goes up they can grab the items.

Visiting with Blog friends (blog to share)...
No new blogs this week.

Praying for...
A few people we know going through some trials.
Our church
Family
Friends

Bible verse, Devotional speaking to me...
Psalm 37:5-6
"Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday"


No comments: