Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Thank you Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for hosting this.

As I look outside my window...
Temperatures are yet again falling.  We are only supposed to be in the teens this week.  More snow on the way.

Right Now I Am...
Listening to the dog growl at what he thinks is someone at the door.  LOL

Thinking and pondering...
About Essential Oils.  We got a few and are starting to use them more.  I made a cleaner and rug freshener with them so far.  Next up will be something for my husband's skin.

On My bedside table...
Bible and Kindle

On My TV tonight...
The Hallmark Channel has a Waltons marathon on in memory of Ralph Waite.  So sad to hear of his passing last week.

Playing on the radio...
Nothing on the radio tonight.

On The Menu this week...
Monday~ Ham and Noodles
Tuesday~ Not sure yet something with beef.
Wednesday~ Chicken
Thursday~ Stuffed Pork Chops
Friday~ Waffles

On My To Do List...
We have a pretty quiet week.  So I'm clearing out clutter this week from the kitchen.  Giving a lot of it away.

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
I'm working on some quilting for our home.  Table runner, small runner for the bathroom and a few other things.

My simple pleasure...
Simply Caramel Milky Ways.  These are so good. 

Lesson learned the past week...
God does not require us to understand His will, jut obey it, even if it seems unreasonable.

Looking Around the House...
A lot of things need to be finished.  Upstairs hallway, back porch, and Hannah's room. 

From The Camera...
Honey Wheat Bread Dough
 


On my prayer list...
Karen who is fighting for custody of 3 adorable girls.
Our church
My family

Bible Verse, Devotional...
"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32

No comments: