Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Snow...beautiful snow!

Every year around this time we start waiting, hoping and praying for snow.  I just love being all snuggled in fuzzy slippers, sweaters, wool socks and blankets.  I am defiantly a cold weather person.  I would much rather try to warm up than cool down.  We finally got our wish!

We were so happy to wake up to a white blanket of snow.  Everything looks so clean. 
Ignore the leaves we have yet to rake up.  We are just adding a little Thanksgiving color to our yard. {Hahaha} 

Hannah and I love the snow.  We love just taking in all it's beauty.  While we were out looking around we noticed how it sparkled in the sun.

So to keep with our yearly tradition of making gingerbread on the first snow I share with you this....
I hope you all had a wonderful day.  Now before my darling husband eats all the gingerbread I must go and get some.

2 comments:

Farmlife Chick said...

When I first saw the snow coming down I wondered if you were making gingerbread! That is probably one of the best traditions I have heard of!

Unknown said...

The first snow is always so pretty. Loved your photos. :)