Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Visit our hostess Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Weather...
We are still having gorgeous weather!  We have been in the high 70's and low 80's for a couple of weeks now.  I love it!

Right Now I Am...
Getting ready to head down to work on the house we are selling.

Thinking...
about many things.  We have so much going on right now.  I would really love for things to slow down a bit.

On My Reading Pile...
Bible

On My TV...
Waltons
Little House on the Prairie

What I Found Surfing The Net...
No net surfing this week.

On The Menu...
Monday~ Tacos
Tuesday~ Chicken and Stuffing
Wednesday~ Green Bean Casserole
Thursday~

On My To Do List...
Work on the house to sell
Organize and purge the kitchen

In The Craft Basket...
nothing major

Looking Forward to This Week...
finishing up the other house to sell.  The potential buyers are walking through again tomorrow.

Looking Around The House...
A lot of little thing to finish up.

From The Camera...

Praying For...
Friends in Idaho close to the wildfires. 
People we know who have decided to divorce.
Our church.

Bible Verse...
"The Lord reigneth, let the earth rejoice." Psalm 97:1

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Praying things slow down for you.

I love the picture of the quilt, it's gorgeous :)

Hope you have a fantastic week my friend,
Sandra

Liz said...

I found your blog through Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday post.

I love your picture of the quilt on the bench.

Happy Monday!

Amber said...

That quilt photo is awesome! I really like both the quilt and the bench! :) You had asked about the purpose of the grape leaves in fermenting cucumbers. The grape leaves keep the cukes firm as they ferment. Apparently if you do not use them, they will become very mushy. However, you can also use oak leaves as well. Whatever you have available. :)