Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

 
THE WEATHER is pretty cool this week.  We are at 61 degrees right now.  I love this kind of weather.  Especially since last week it was in the 90's.  That is just not my cup of tea. 

RIGHT NOW I AM typing up this blog post while chatting with my sweet Hannah.

THINKING about everything I have to get done for Saturday.

ON MY READING PILE is Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst

ON MY TV is the Waltons, Road to Avonlea and Wind at My Back.

WHAT I FOUND SURFING THE NET is a really neat blog by a young lady we know.  She is a very talented young lady.  Adventures on Creative Lane is her blog.

ON THE MENU
Mon. Chicken patties and tater tots
Tues. Roast chicken
Wed. Pork Chops
Thurs. Stuffed Shells
Fri. Beef and Barley soup

ON MY TO DO LIST is things to finish for Katrina's graduation party.  Weeding the garden. Finish the school room so I can put things away.

IN THE CRAFT BASKET there is not much.  During the summer months we are usually doing things as a family.  That leaves little time for crafts.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEK is Katrina's Graduation party. 

LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE is the left overs of the weekend.  The shoe pile is ever growing.  I use to let it really bother me.  But I've come to enjoy the little things because I know I will miss them when they are gone. 

FROM THE CAMERA
This is our "little" graduate.  I still find it hard to believe she is a high school graduate!!  *sigh*

ON MY PRAYER LIST are friends who are moving.  A family we met yesterday in church who are selling everything and moving to Togo Africa. 

FROM THE BIBLE Proverbs 15:1 "A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger."


1 comment:

Sandra said...

I'm looking forward to cooler weather in Idaho, today it's 70 degrees compared to 106 here in Arizona lol

Can't wait to see all the pictures of Katrina's party, wish I was closer I would pop in to say hi lol