Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chat on the farmhouse porch

Everyday Ruralty
 
1. How many loads of laundry do you do each week (about)?
Well there are 5 people living in our house at the moment.  On top of one load per person I also have towels and sheets once a week.  So that's about 7....one a day.
 
2. Where do your household pets sleep?
Well our dog sleeps in my son's room, our cat will find a nice quiet spot somewhere. 
 
3. What is your favorite thing to listen to while you drive?
Right now I love listening to Kutless' new CD "Believe"
 
4. Do you have to do a big clean-up when you have company, or are you always ready for guests?
Depends on the guest haha.  For the most part I am always prepared for guests to arrive.  I love having people over to our home.
 
5. What's your favorite breakfast food?
I am not a big fan of eat breakfast.  But I'd have to say my favorite food is waffles and sausage.

5 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Waffles and sausage sounds good....even right now, and it's almost 5 in the afternoon!! ;-) HOPE you have a great week!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love waffles. yum!! ( :

have a good week.

Becky G said...

I love waffles and sausage, too.

Sherri said...

It's official...I Miss Breakfast. Your blog header is cute. Have a blessed week :O)

Patrice said...

I like waffles too. I wish I was always ready for company, but it looks like something exploded at my house. Must be the dust bunny revolt! Have a good week!