Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sadness

It is with sadness that I say my brother in law, David passed away yesterday, at the age of 52 after a battle with cancer. Please continue to pray for his wife and children. Their children are 24 and 22. The 24 year old son is planning his wedding in August. It will be a joyous time, but also a time of sadness as his father will not be there.

This is a picture we had taken at our wedding. Patti is the one in the pink sweater and Dave is behind her. Sadly this was the last time we were all together in one spot, 3 years ago. We all let life get in our way of seeing one another, even tho we lived with in 10 miles of each other.

This is a picture of Matt and his brothers, Joe is in the front, then Matt, Paul and Dave. Dave will be missed by us all.

7 comments:

The Mrs. said...

My prayers are with your family. We recently lost a family member to cancer and just found out my mom may have cancer. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Judy Kay said...

Oh Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for all of your family.
God Bless

Heather said...

I'm so sorry Jen. Pass our condolences on to Matt too please.

Keeper of the Home said...

Oh Jenn, know that you all are in my prayers for comfort during this time.

Renee said...

My prayers are with them and you all.

Sandra said...

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and everyone in the family.

Hugs,
Sandra

Blessed Beyond said...

My prayers and thoughts are with your family. I am sorry to hear this. Sending condolences to all the family.