Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chats on the front porch

Everyday Ruralty
 
What is your favorite fruit? I am not sure I have a favorite.  I like all kinds of fruits.  So for sake of argument I will say pineapple is my favorite.  It must be fresh though.  Not from a can.
 
Wendell would like to know if you've ever been horseback riding. Yes!! My aunt had Morgan horses.  I would ride them every chance I had.  Someday, when we are finally able to buy our hobby farm I would love to have a couple of Morgan horses.
 
Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet? I carry a small purse.  I really do not like to carry it so I often "forget" it in the van when we go shopping.  It's much easier for my husband to pull out his wallet.  :-)
 
If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid) where would you go? That is another difficult question!  I would love to visit Alaska, Hawaii, Wyoming and Montana.  But if I had to pick one to visit for one day I would say Florida.  My best friend from high school lives there and I have not seen her in almost 10 years. 
 
What was your first car? The Brown Bomber!  I had a '78 Chevy Monza.  That car was the taxi for all my friends.  I spent many hours in that car. 
 
I am once again joining Everyday Ruralty for this. 

5 comments:

Amnicon Studio said...

There is no comparison between fresh pineapple and canned. Fresh is SO much better. My answer for #4 was Florida. Why didn't I think of Hawaii? Have a great day!

Kim said...

Loved your answer to the purse question. I think "forgetting" is very smart!!

Anonymous said...

Great answers. You made me laugh about your purse. I better start "forgetting" my purse more often! ;)

Patrice said...

I like all fruit too. I think you chose some great states. I would like to see all of them. Have a great week!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love how you call it the taxi for all your friends. so funny. have a great week. take care. ( :