Monday, February 15, 2010

Review~~Molly's Money Saving Digest February 2010

This month's edition of Molly's Money Saving Digest is yet again a GREAT publication. Molly starts out talking about potatoes. We use them in almost every supper. They are so versatile you can use them in everything from sweets to bread. There is so much information in the article that I was able to do a mini unit study with my children on potatoes. This issue of the digest is jam packed with a ton of frugal ideas from what is on sale in the stores to how to organize things in your home frugally. I am so excited to be working toward our goal of home organization. Here we are in February and we are well underway to that goal!!

Not only does Molly talk about organizing your home she talks about how to brighten your home up during the winter months. I do not know about you but I get so down during the winter months that I have to add color to our home. I love it...just a couple of items here and there and you can transform your home for just pennies!!

Molly even gives you a week of meal ideas that anyone can make. Seasoned cook or not these recipes are so easy to make. It is also a great way to get your children interested in the kitchen and cooking.

Kids corner will help you teach your children about money. I don't know about you but I really need to instill a good money habit in my children's life. I have never been good with money. But after many hours of prayer I'm getting better...these digests have really helped me see that you do not have to spend a lot of money to make your home bright, or prepare good food for your family. All you need is the tools and desire to learn how to cut costs.

So for $4.95 per issue you will receive those tools you need to start your way onto a new lifestyle. Do not wait...you will be so happy you did.

No comments: